This page is used to post things that inspire me, it can contain everything! … that is, of course it can’t contain everything.. just.. I like these things!
Videos that inspire me:
A YouTube video of John Cleese talking about Creativity.
[Edit: I originally embedded a YouTube video, but it got removed. You can watch it on Vimeo following the link below.]
John Cleese, on How to Be Creative
The way he’s structured his presentation is so cool.
Scott Hanselman’s “It’s not what you read, it’s what you ignore”.
A very good speech about maximizing productivity and how to say NO!
His own blogpost about it, with video
Just link to the video on vimeo
Blogposts that inspire me:
Some stuff Mark Manson wrote,
- Fuck Yes or No, about people and feelings
- Diversify Your Identity, about not putting all your eggs in one basket
- The Guide to Strong Boundaries, about people and self-esteem
Some stuff “Maddox” wrote,
“Structured Procrastination” / www.structuredprocrastination.com
- http://99u.com/tips/7286/The-Power-of-Structured-Procrastination – Using procrastination to get stuff done.
Movies that inspire me:
- The Social Network (the first 30 minutes are awesome.. the rest is.. kinda hollywoody..)
- The Adjustment Bureau
Quotes that inspire me:
- “Whenever I’m sad, I stop being sad and start being awesome instead” – Barney Stinson
- Whenever you’re not practicing remember that somewhere else, someone else is, and when you meet, they will beat you.
- The difference between being good and being lucky, is the frequency with which we get lucky.